looking for??

Monday, October 31, 2011

27 October 2011: My Degree Convocation

Hi All..
Excited nak bagitau ni yang finally I officially as a degree holder.
Lama laaa dok tunggu bila nyer convocation ni..
On 27 October 2011, the day has changed my whole life.

CONGRAT FOR ME!! (Cehh.. wish tok diri sendiri)

































Graduated as Bachelor Degree (Hons) Human Resources

































Thank a lot to my family for a moral support.. Really love them..
I knew i won't be able to achieved this without my family support..
Thanks for completed my day.. (Dari kiri Adik Zikhri, Akak Wawa, Mama Masitah, Me dan Abah Zaman)






















Thanks juga Mak ngah comel (baju kurung purple) & tok sayang (jubah hitam) sebab datang dari jauh.. *Terharu*






















Thanks also to my best cousin ever.. *Muah Muah*


































Ehhhh.. cousin yang ni anti bunga taw.. tampar kang!! *muntah*


































Ada pulak akak yang sengal cam gini kan.. adoii..






















Ada pulak Justin Bieber Malaysia..
Kawan adik aku.. Bawak lari dier dari KL ke Seri Iskandar..
Terus jadi adik angkat tak rasmi ni.. hehe..






















Happy Convocation to my Soulmate aka Buah Hati.. NOR ZHAFIRIN NOR AZMI..
Siap cap lock lagi.. wiwi..
We Graduated together.. allalalalal.. @~@

































Happy Graduated also to my beloved friends yang super awesome..





































































































































































































P/S: As I walk through life,
          I look at all I have done.
          I had wandered aimlessly,
         And wondered what I have become.

         I have been through so much,
         It is amazing I made it through.
         The lessons I have learned
         I am shocked I pulled through.

        The times I wondered
        What life was all about.
        The trials experienced in life,
        Can make all the good come out.

        (Dawn Jensen)


6 comments:

al_hakim said...

ohoi..tahniah =)

epen said...

@_@

Shiema Sufian said...

tahniah :)

I.n.T said...

besttnyeeeeee :))
CONGRATULATION ! ^_^

I.n.T said...

bestttnyeeeeerr!@_@
congratulation !!

erleena said...

congrats org tdung ijau ! :P